Who is the Unbreakable Leo?

Posted on 9/14/2009 by Unbreakable Leo


The name should say it all, but it doesn't. Unbreakable Leo is only a part of me, but a large part none the less. For some it might be easy to tell, but I an a Leo and proud of it. Born in the month of August to two free thinking intellectuals.

Being a Leo is unlike most signs. Not being a person who fully subscribes to the idea of horoscopes, I better understand each year what people mean when they say I have a fire sign. All my youth I felt that I made it to where I am today by the grace of God and a strong will and determination. I take much pride in being a Leo, mainly because until recently I considered myself unique due to the fact that I'd come in contact with few other Leos'.

But I'm sure where you'd never guess where I got the name "Unbreakable." On April 28th at 2:30am I crossed the burning sands into the land of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. As is tradition we all give each other nicknames that speaks to each brothers personality. A few of my close friends gave me the name "Unbreakable." They said it was because I refused to break under the pressures I face. But I think it's better to say that I bend and don't break.

So there you have it, the reason for my name. Nothing profound. No knowledge to be dropped. With any name this rose would still smell just as sweet.

No Response to "Who is the Unbreakable Leo?"